5/6Cblog

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

Resources to revise Maths

Recently, we have learnt about fractions and decimals. We have also learnt how much savings we can make when we buy full priced items on discount. This link below is very helpful in assessing children with their understanding of fractions.

Fruit Shoot

How to read big numbers
Reading big numbers made easy. How to read big numbers

“Resources to revise Maths”

1. June 16th, 2014 at 2:12 am      Reply Theresa Says:

We use Maths in our everyday work and it will play a big part in our work in the future. For some students Maths is their worst nightmare. It is great to see that Maths games are not only fun but educational.

2. June 16th, 2014 at 2:14 am      Reply Doan Says:

Maths is so difficult and hard to understand. So it is a relief to be having a blast but still taking in information and learning at the same time. We need to know these skills so we can be successful in life. Maths has never been easier!

3. June 17th, 2014 at 3:11 am      Reply kim eats food Says:

HI Mrs Cordeiro

I like to learn Maths and i think that fractions are easy but at times it can be pretty challenging.However, i still like Maths. I also enjoyed learning about angles.The best part was i learnt how to use a protractor.

4. June 17th, 2014 at 3:20 am      Reply jtruong Says:

The maths on fractions helped me to revise what I already know. It took me less then a minutes to solve ten fractions in the game above called Fruit Shoot.

5. June 17th, 2014 at 3:27 am      Reply Donald Says:

The game was fun and great to play, my pal Jason helped me a little and I got a little bit better at fration. It is now interesting because I can now work out fractions.

6. June 17th, 2014 at 4:24 am      Reply N Ung Says:

The maths site on fractions was pretty helpful, I was able to play on medium in fruit shoot.

7. June 17th, 2014 at 6:47 am      Reply Liem likes sausages Says:

This a very good site to have a look at. This can help my cousin because he’s not so good at reading big numbers. I could solve the problem easily.(I already know how to read large or big numbers) but it is a good site for other kids who have difficulty recognizing and reading numbers.

8. June 17th, 2014 at 8:29 am      Reply Vivian.L Says:

Even though I already knew how to do faction and decimals I actually learnt to answer a different question on the same topicg that I didn’t attempt before.

9. June 18th, 2014 at 7:57 am      Reply phi890 Says:

I liked the game “fruit shoot” because I knew what the decimal was but it was so hard to find the decimal in the fruit! It’s funny and getting the wrong answer when I know what the answer is.

CATEGORIES

November 2017
M T W T F S S
« Oct    
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

Home
Home
Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast
Dream House
Dream House

DOPPLEME

http://doppelme.com/images/logo_small.gif

Clustr Map