5/6Cblog

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

WHAT IF EVERYONE LOOKED THE SAME!

August13

by posted under English | 2 Comments »    

“WHAT IF EVERYONE LOOKED THE SAME!”

1. August 21st, 2017 at 4:43 am      Reply I am Grace Says:

Who would want everyone on earth to look the same? First of all if every human looked the same no-one would be unique. You wouldn’t have any idea who are villains and who are the kindhearted. The world wouldn’t have new inventions, it’s because everyone would think the same. So in-short we would hate if we just got out of our house to see a mirror image everywhere. It would be like clones invading the planet, that would be annoying. Imagine a word full of the same appearance is just horrifying, boring and unattractive. No one would envy others because there would be no competition. I would definitely not want to be part of such a world where everyone looked like me!

2. August 21st, 2017 at 4:49 am      Reply Sarah Says:

WRITING PROMPT- WHAT IF EVERYONE LOOKED THE SAME?

Who in their right frame of mind would want to look the same as others. That is why God created us to be unique. No one would like to look the same as one another as we would most definitely get confused with who is who, it will be a weird but incredible world. I can’t imagine myself on someones face or someones face on me. All meaning of being unique and admiring someone is gone since we all would look the same. If someone committed a crime and they looked like me, I could get arrested when I’m innocent. If you think about it everyone will look the same as you. That is 7.4 billion people in the world. MIND BLOWN RIGHT! It is more safe just to have a doppelganger.

CATEGORIES

August 2017
M T W T F S S
« Jul   Oct »
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031  

Home
Home
Beauty and the Beast
Beauty and the Beast
Dream House
Dream House

DOPPLEME

http://doppelme.com/images/logo_small.gif

Clustr Map