5/6Cblog

Just another global2.vic.edu.au site

MARKET DAY

July31

OUR MARKET STALL!

We received our income for the first two weeks and I must say many have realised that the money we got will not take us far. So many have chosen to start their own business to improve their income.

In 5/6 we are really excited about selling all sorts of stuff and improving our income. It is a great learning experience and everyone is having fun working in small groups to negotiate plans and put them in action in a fun environment.

We will set up our stalls in our classroom. Presently we are planning and organising our market stall items and it will be good to see if our hard work will eventually pay off. We are making items using our hidden talents.

Working with a partner is alot of fun and the workload gets shared.

by posted under Earn and Learn | 8 Comments »
8 Comments to

“MARKET DAY”

1. August 3rd, 2015 at 6:20 am      Reply Claire XD Says:

I am sure this event will be soooooooooooo much fun because we not only sell items but we also get to buy other stall’s items.

2. August 3rd, 2015 at 8:02 am      Reply Kevin T Says:

I’m having a lottery shop, but I don’t think anyone is going to buy a ticket because everyone seems to want to save their money. If I had to spot a lottery, and no one was buying tickets, I would buy one, because I would be the only person buying tickets.

3. August 3rd, 2015 at 10:11 am      Reply Kelly H:)) Says:

I can’t wait for Market Day because I want to see what fascinating, hidden talents people have that I don’t know about yet! But I will find out soon .. I know this day will be filled with surprises but I want to find out! What I am selling is .. a secret BUT it will all be revealed on Market Day!

• August 4th, 2015 at 12:48 pm      Reply gcordeiro Says:

Can’t wait for everyone to open their business in Week 5. I hope everyone is working hard to make that happen.

4. August 3rd, 2015 at 9:40 pm      Reply #EMILYISAWESOME Says:

I hope that when we sell our products we will earn a profit then we will have some money. Hopefully we will have fun selling our products.

5. August 17th, 2015 at 1:49 am      Reply Christie Says:

Market day was awesome I can’t wait for next week’s market day.

6. August 17th, 2015 at 6:08 am      Reply alicia Says:

I really liked our class market day + I enjoyed it alot.

7. August 17th, 2015 at 6:16 am      Reply Christine Says:

The shops in your class were amazing! There were a lot of different shops. Something I found interesting was the cup game. A boy from our class spent $100 dollars on that. Haha XD

Email will not be published

Website example